Originally constructed in 1913, this historic building was converted into condominiums in 1999. Amento Group served as the construction manager for masonry renovation and the replacement of window units
(some of which being as large as 12 square feet).
The Lofts’ mass-wall masonry made the project particularly challenging, as proximity to the viaduct and replacement of deteriorated lintels required special consideration to reduce the impact to the occupied spaces. Tuck pointing and additional repairs were undertaken as part of the project—providing regular maintenance and future protection for these high-demand condominium spaces.