With Structural Design Experience
Amento Group is seeking a full-time licensed Professional Engineer with structural design experience to work as part of a dynamic team on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
Founded in 1996, Amento Group is a unique organization that brings together professional Architects (both new and experienced) alongside seasoned Construction Managers and Structural Engineers to provide a holistic solution to Building Enclosure Design and Remediation. A Professional Engineer with Amento Group will report to Amento Group’s Senior Structural Engineer. The position will require some project management and limited supervision of junior engineering staff. You will have the opportunity to collaborate on a variety of project types with experienced professionals representing multiple aspects of the construction industry. You should have the desire to advance your professional registration to include designation as a structural engineer.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, or related Degree.
- Structural design experience with timber, concrete, steel, masonry, aluminum, glass, plastics, and composites.
- Experience with historical building construction is preferred.
- 3-5 years of industry-related experience at an architecture, engineering, or construction company.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Revit, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of the technical aspects of building enclosures, structures, and systems.
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, and Bluebeam.
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
At Amento Group we enjoy a fun, casual, and healthy office environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong collaborative attitude and motivation to learn. We are vested in our employees:
- Planning for your future: We have a 3% match on 401(k) contributions, in addition to a yearly 401(k) profit sharing.
- Staying healthy: We contribute 100% of employee health premiums.
- Commitment to your growth: We want to see our employees grow – when new positions arise, existing employees are considered first.
- Supporting education: We encourage continuing education and provide education/ licensure/tuition benefits.
- Bonus program
- Medical insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long-term disability
- Paid parking and/or Orca benefits
- Paid personal time off
- Continuing Education Credits
- 401(k) & company matching
- Eligible for employee stock ownership plan
- Fun work environment
Amento Group fosters professional intern development/IDP through mentorship and a variety of on-the-job experiences. Our offices are in the Historic Dexter Horton Building near Pioneer Square in Downtown Seattle. Should you see yourself as a terrific addition to our team, we look forward to hearing from you! Please send us your cover letter and resume through the form below.
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that only those already entitled to work in the USA legally and permanently need apply. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.