Amento Group is seeking an energetic administrative professional with a mixture of 3-5 years’ education/work experience for the position of Senior Administrative Assistant to manage our Architectural team.
Amento Group is a unique organization that brings together professional Architects (both new and experienced) alongside seasoned Construction Managers and Structural Engineers to provide a holistic solution to Building Enclosure Design and Remediation. This position requires initiative, attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly. You should expect to manage internal and external relationships, work with external customers, and possess superb communication skills. This is an ideal position for a hardworking, individual who works well under pressure, is a self-starter, is passionate about delivering strategic value and wants to work in a dynamic, fast-moving, environment.
Anticipated duties will include:
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Document production
- Template maintenance
- Bidding coordination
- Contractor communication
- Coordinate Project Close-Out
- Report and graphics support
- Filing (hard copy and digital)
- Client communication support
- Assist with workload projections
- Sample procurement and vendor coordination
- Technical support for company-shared technology
- Back-up Office Administrative Assistant
- Manage shared calendars
- Manage membership renewals for Architectural team
- Other duties as assigned
Amento Group fosters professional development through mentorship and a variety of on-the-job experiences. Our excellent benefits package includes competitive compensation, a bonus program, medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and paid personal time off, as well as a commuter discount. Our offices are in the Historic Dexter Horton Building near Pioneer Square in Downtown Seattle.
Should you see yourself as a great addition to our team, we look forward to hearing from you! Please send us your cover letter and resume through the form below.